Wednesday 4 May 2016

Challenge

Adriano Zumbo is a well known pastry chef based in Australia. You might recall seeing him on Masterchef Australia a few times with his amazing desert challenges. Think macaron tower, croquembouche, V8 cake. And probably more to come. 

Its a dream of mine to be able to make these amazing deserts and pastries. So I have challenged myself to use his book 'Zumbo' and attempt to create some, if i can, all of his recipes. Im not able to go into full-time study at the moment, looking after the family is a priority. So this is my way of learning these skills. From a recent visit to Melbourne, a friend and I enjoyed an amazingly decadent cake at Zumbo in South Yarra. It was there that i made the decision to buy myself a copy.

It may take awhile, juggling family, business, sport, so stay with me....





No comments:

Post a Comment